Sales and Marketing Support Officer
The Northern Housing Consortium is a leading membership body for social housing providers. A vacancy has arisen for a dedicated and hardworking individual to join our business development team. The primary focus of this role will be to provide office-based support to our team of account executives and Head of Commercial. This will include the following key duties:
- Maintain accurate customer & prospect information on our CRM system
- Provide monthly reports to enable effective targeting of new business
- Source and organise exhibitions for the team to attend
- Book appointments when required with customers for our account executives
- Provide customers with information on our range of procurement solutions
- Respond to all telephone & email enquiries from customers
- Manage the social media accounts/website and any other marketing tools
- Produce regular updates/newsletters for our members
The successful candidate will need:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) & be confident in talking to people at different levels within the organisation and in external organisations.
- Outstanding administration skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- To be highly organised and won’t be phased by having to deal with a diverse range of different issues and priorities on any given day.
- To be happy to work with minimal supervision when the team are out of the office.
- Have a strong knowledge of marketing techniques and have excellent social media skills
This is a role offering a great deal of variety and a path of progression within the company. You’ll be given the chance to attend exhibitions and events to help promote the brand and network with industry professionals.
The closing date for applications is 12pm Monday 29th January 2018. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 7th February 2018.