Consortium Procurement is delighted to announce that after a detailed and comprehensive procurement process, we have added one more fully EU compliant framework to our portfolio of frameworks.
Our framework for Legionella and Water Treatment Services provides a flexible route to procuring services from suitably qualified and experienced companies, that can assist duty holders fulfil their legal duties in line with the Health and Safety Executive Guidance, HSG274.
The following eight organisations were successfully appointed to the Framework Agreement:
- BIOCHEMICA UK Ltd.
- CLEARWATER TECHNOLOGY Ltd.
- GRAHAM ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
- HARTLEPOOL BOROUGH COUNCIL
- HBE RISK MANAGEMENT
- HERTEL SOLUTIONS Ltd.
- MSM ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES Ltd.
- NWG ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS
This new framework has been developed into four separate lots in order to recognise the importance of social values and of encouraging small and medium enterprises (SME’s) to be involved in the tendering process:
- Lot 1 – Consultancy for Legionella and other waterborne pathogens
- Lot 2 – Consultancy for Legionella and other waterborne pathogens (including cooling towers, evaporators, swimming pools, hydro spas)
- Lot 3 – Water quality system maintenance for Legionella and other waterborne pathogens
- Lot 4 – Water quality system maintenance for Legionella and other waterborne pathogens (including cooling towers, evaporators, swimming pools, hydro spas)
All Consortium Procurement frameworks are let under the European Union Procurement Directive and are fully compliant with its rules and regulations and we know from previous experience that this saves our members a lot of time and hassle.
What is more, our procurement professionals strive to deliver best service to our members by also taking the risk off their shoulders and ensuring legal requirements are fully met.
If you would like to receive further information on the framework, please give us a ring on 0191 566 1000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org