Exploring In-depth Assessments
|Date:||16 October 2017|
|Time:||12:30 - 16:30|
Dysons Chambers 12-14 Briggate
|Add to calendar|
In-depth Assessments (IDAs) have been with us for more than two years. More than 90 resulting regulatory judgements have been published, with two thirds receiving the top grades. The NHC and Supporter member, Campbell Tickell, would like to invite you to this practical seminar exploring many aspects of the IDA process, including lessons learned, stress testing, risk appetite and much more.
The seminar will be led by Sue Harvey, Director at Campbell Tickell, who has helped more than 40 organisations prepare for an in-depth assessment.
Topics to be covered include:
- What lessons can we learn from those that have gone before?
- What information is the HCA likely to request?
- How to best relate your protection of social housing assets.
- Getting ready to describe the Board’s risk appetite and how that supports your development ambitions.
- Highlighting the links between the risk register and stress testing.
- How you can best build Board and executive team fluency?
- Typical interview questions.
- How are IDAs evolving? (including increased expectations of Stress Testing and Assets & Liability Registers)
This seminar is suitable for: Chief Executives, Executive Management, Board Chairs, Board members, Audit Committee members, Company Secretaries.
In preparation for the seminar, Campbell Tickell has published a blog on HCA’s new regulations that will affect how teams carrying out IDAs. Read it here.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.