New approaches to Technology Enabled Care Services – FREE MEMBER ROUNDTABLE
|Date:||31 January 2018|
|Time:||13:30 - 16:00|
|Add to calendar|
Social housing plays an important role in providing accommodation for a wide range of households, including some of the most vulnerable in society. Technology Enabled Care Services have supported vulnerable people to live independently in their homes for longer.
In an ever changing and challenging housing policy landscape, with new technology and digital switchover coming into force in 2025, there are several opportunities and challenges for the sector.
Although 2025 is a long way off, investment and future proofing of properties is a key priority for many of our members, this free round table aims to:
- Review the current landscape of technology enabled care services, including
- Digital switchover
- Increased demand
- Share best practice from the greater Manchester working group.
- Have an open discussion with our members around their changing needs and how we can support this through our new framework.
- Share new approaches to supporting independent living
- Provide the opportunity to network and share learning
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.