The Secrets of Successful Teams
|Date:||16 October 2019|
|Time:||09:30 - 16:30|
|Add to calendar|
Public Services appear to be in a constant state of change and the social housing sector is no different. With mergers and workforce rationalisation increasingly commonplace, this course underlines the value of teamwork in both navigating change and driving performance.
Who is the course for?
All colleagues who have a responsibility for supervising others. This course is both suitable for those leading newly established teams or longstanding groups wanting to rejuvenate their understanding of successful team dynamics.
To understand what creates a successful team and the role of each employee in achieving that success.
The Course will cover:
- The role of a leader within a team;
- Team member roles within a team;
- Team dynamics and how successful teams communicate;
- Effective meetings management – getting the most from interacting as a group;
- The human side of business and its importance when working together;
- Communication within the business and agreeing guidelines;
- Giving effective feedback.
By the End of the session you will be able to:
- Know the elements required to build or maintain success within teams;
- Understand the importance of communication and how to do this effectively;
- Have the tools to get the most from meeting in the optimum time;
- Implement actions back in the work place to see results quickly;
- Give and receive feedback in a clear, precise way.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Please note: if you attended an NHC event before 28th March 2015 you will need to re-register due to an upgrade of our systems. Simply fill in the booking information to the left and an account will be created for you along with placing your order. You will be emailed with a username and password. Please read our FAQs for more information.