The first round of surveys for the NHC’s Universal Credit research is now complete and data analysis and report writing is underway. The project is designed to collate intelligence around the on-going issues for participating organisations and their tenants/residents during roll out of Universal Credit.
The next project milestones will be:
- Publication of Report 1 (May)
- Round 2 survey distributed (June)
- Focus Group 1 (mid June)
- Publication of Report 2 (July)
- Round 3 survey distributed (September)
- Focus Group 2 (end of Sept/beginning of Oct)
- Publication of Report 3 (October)
- Round 4 survey distributed (December)
- Potential Focus Group 3 (Beginning of Jan)
- Publication of Final Report (January)
Evidence collected throughout this project will be used to engage with DWP officials to raise members’ concerns of procedural issues in the early stages of the new regime. It is important therefore, that as many members participate as possible so that we can take a robust evidence base to these discussions. Please watch for announcements in future editions of the NHC eZine of the next round of the survey and submit your evidence here.
If you would like more information on this research or if you would like to discuss how NHC can help you with your research needs, please contact Barry Turnbull, Policy Services Officer on 0191 566 1030 or at email@example.com