Homelessness Reduction Act 6 Months on – How is the Sector Responding?
|Date:||3 October 2018|
|Time:||09:00 - 16:30|
|Add to calendar|
Whatever your involvement in tackling homelessness and prevention – this conference is for you!
This one-day event will:
* Update delegates recent developments in homelessness and prevention policy and practice
* Look at models of Housing First across the North
* How Local Authorities are evaluating the impact of the Act
* Explore the links between health and homelessness
* Provide examples of collaboration and partnership working
* Hear the housing provider perspective and their role in tackling homelessness
* Look at IT systems and reporting processes
* Share learning on homelessness rooms
* Explore the National Rough Sleeper Strategy – making it work alongside the Act.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Mike Wright, Strategic Homelessness Lead, Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- MHCLG, Policy and Rough Sleeping Strategy Update
- Neil Morland, LGA Duty to Refer
- Professor Susan Johnsen, Heriot-Watt University – Housing First Models Research
- Basis Yorkshire
- Trish Connolly, Housing Services Development Manager, Crisis
The full conference agenda can be viewed HERE
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.