Download our brochure and find out how your organisation can benefit from supporting the NHC.
Get your commercial offer in front of the housing sector
The Northern Housing Consortium represents the views of housing organisations in the North of England. It has strong relationships with local and national government and unrivalled respect and credibility within the housing sector – we are the North’s leading membership body.
For more than 40 years we have been organising conferences, exhibitions and seminars across the UK and more than 1,500 housing professionals come to our events every year to hear from the housing sector’s most experienced speakers on a wide range of topics.
Our full membership is drawn from local authorities, Arms Length Management Organisations (ALMOs), Registered Providers (RPs), and other stakeholder organisations involved in housing from across the North. Our members account for 96% of social housing providers and local authorities in the region.
We also have national reach through Consortium Procurement, with over 150 members outside of the North accessing our procurement solutions.
Events are attended by senior managers and decision makers from within our membership organisations and we offer excellent access to this highly valuable audience.
In today’s environment, budgets have been cut in almost every area, including marketing. In the world of advertising, we are being bombarded every day with messages of new and improved products and services. A more effective and powerful way to promote your company is to become an event sponsor, with the following advantages:
- Create, Develop and Enhance Credibility Companies in general have few opportunities to build trust and establish rapport with their customers and prospects. Getting involved with an NHC event and being seen as dependable and supportive will accelerate the process. Attending an event is important but standing out in the crowd by being a sponsor will highlight you and your business with a captive audience.
- Highly Targeted Marketing Our events attract a certain mix of people. All of our events are specifically targeted to Housing professionals and specialists within the sector.
- Leveraged Lead Generation The majority of people who attend our events will most likely know others with similar areas of focus. Remember, not only will you be in front of them but you have a chance to be recommended to their connections as well.
- Media Exposure All of our events are regularly and fully marketed to our members to ensure each one is well attended and generally successful. When sponsors decide to be involved, they will automatically get the benefit of being promoted throughout the process. This will provide you with extended exposure and visibility within the housing sector.
- Brand Awareness and Recognition You will receive branding and logo placement on all event communications (pre- and post-event) including event flyers and programmes, the NHC website’s dedicated event booking page, weekly email marketing campaigns, on-the-day delegate packs and badges, all signage including introductory slides for keynote speakers, an exhibition space and a potential speaking opportunity. We also provide you with two additional delegate places for your colleagues.
All of these benefits will increase your organisation’s brand awareness in the marketplace. Being recognised as a sponsor will communicate value and support with the audience at our events.
- Generate NEW Sales and Form NEW Business Partnerships Our events will provide you with an opportunity to display your products or encourage people to use your services in the future. Consider providing promotional incentives or special discounts if purchased at the event. By attending an NHC event it will also enable you to create NEW professional relationships with other sponsors, vendors, speakers and attendees.
- Showcase your products, distribute Samples or Trial Offers Whether your company has been around for years or just starting, bringing samples or providing a product demonstration to an event is a great way to test the market before investing in a major marketing campaign. Consider giving trial offers to the attendees in exchange for honest feedback. This will provide useful information and allow the company to adjust accordingly.
- CONTACTS – Access to Mailing Lists, Distribution Channels, Broadcast Opportunities You will receive a copy of the list of attendees prior and on the day of the event. This is a perfect opportunity for you to select the businesses you wish to make contact with and even arrange to meet them at the event.
If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at one of our events please contact Kate Maughan to discuss the opportunities currently available – we can even tailor a package specifically meet the needs of your business.