Mental Health and Housing: improving quality and demonstrating value
|Date:||17 October 2018|
|Time:||09:30 - 16:30|
|Venue:||Leeds City Centre Marriott
4 Trevelyan Square
|Add to calendar|
NHS Mental Health Trusts are facing unprecedented levels of pressure and are looking for new ways to respond to the challenges they face.
They are increasingly recognising that housing is a key issue for their service users and that by integrating housing services and expertise into the care pathways, they could deliver improved recovery outcomes. Key to this will be creating new partnerships with housing providers, and co-producing services that draw on the strengths of both the clinical and non-clinical teams. This event is delivered in partnership between HACT, NHC, Royal College of Psychiatrists and UCL, and is an opportunity to:
i) Hear from senior leaders in the NHS and housing about the ways in which mental health care is being transformed through new collaboration;
ii) Explore new evidence that demonstrates how supported housing delivers both quality and outcomes;
iii) attend workshops providing an opportunity to explore the practical opportunities for working more closely between housing and health.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Andrew van Doorn, CEO HACT
- Peter Molyneux, Chair, Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Sridevi Kalidinidi, Consultant Psychiatrist, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Rajesh Mohan, Chair, Rehabilitation and Social Psychiatry Faculty, Royal College of Pyschiatrists
- Prof Helen Killaspy, Consultant Psychiatrist and Principal Investigator, QuEST, UCL
- Gill Leng, Homelessness and Health Advisor, MHCLG
- Mark Trewin, Service Manager for Mental Health, Bradford Metropolitan District Council and NHS England’s Social Care and Social Work Advisor
Sponsored by Royal College of Psychiatrists and University College London (UCL)
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.