4th Annual Health & Safety in Housing Conference
|Date:||13 June 2019|
|Time:||09:30 - 16:15|
|Venue:||Well Met, Cloth Hall Court, Leeds Beckett University
|Add to calendar|
Following the success of previous years and excellent feedback, the NHC’s fourth annual Health and Safety in Housing Conference comes to Leeds on Thursday 13th June.
This must attend conference for Health and Safety professionals will focus on managing risk, bringing about culture change to put Health and Safety at the heart of the business and provide updates from the Regulator and other sector experts.
Developed in close coordination with senior health and safety practitioners from the housing sector, the conference will cover:
- Update from the Regulator and Sector Risk Profile
- Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act 2019 – the legal view and what this means for the sector
- Risk Management and Strategic Risk Registers
- Behavioural and Cultural Safety – Interactive session
- Fire Safety updates from the National Fire Safety Group
- Radon Gas Management
- ISO 450001
- Crisis Communications
(please note this may be subject to changes)
Confirmed speakers include:
- Angela Holden, Senior Advisor – Investment and Enforcement, Regulator of Social Housing
- Paul Smith, Health & Safety Manager, Beyond Housing
- Dawn McGuigan, Head of Brand & Communications, Gentoo Group
- Airtech Environmental Systems
- John Murray, Partner, Ward Hadaway Law Firm
- Carolyn Halpin, ALARM UK
- Brian Shepherdson, Chair of the Northern Fire Safety Group
The content of the following as been certified (*in principle) by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles
*the CPD Certification Service will review all event material after the event to ensure the CPD standard has been met.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.