Housing Development – From Strategy to Action
|Date:||12 March 2019|
|Time:||10:00 - 15:00|
|Venue:||Plus Dane Housing
Plus Dane Group, Baltimore Buildings, 13-15 Rodney Street
|Add to calendar|
The message from Government is clear. There is an expectation on local authorities and social housing providers to build homes and communities. The lifting of borrowing restrictions brings another positive direction for social housing to play a role in resolving the housing crisis.
Whether you are a local authority looking to increasing housing provision or a registered provider looking to develop more housing, this seminar offers practical advice and interactive discussions with our panel of experts, sharing best practice on the key factors to consider to enable you to ensure that your organisation is at the forefront of new development.
This seminar will include:
– An update from Homes England regarding funding and other initiatives to build more homes.
– Expert advice in identifying and using available land to match your strategic priorities.
– Examination of issues around the lifting of the borrowing cap, revising strategy and delivering.
– Issues to consider in determining which investment vehicle works best for you.
– Delivering homes from investment vehicles.
– Interactive panel discussion on moving from strategy to realisation.
This is a FREE seminar, please bypass the payment screen when booking your place.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.