Developing Housing Policies and Procedures
|Date:||30 November 2017|
|Time:||09:30 - 13:00|
Dysons Chambers 12-14 Briggate
|Add to calendar|
This interactive half day session aims to assist those involved with policy to develop and implement clear, concise and effective policies in their organisations.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is involved in developing, implementing, or monitoring housing policies and procedures.
The session will cover:
- The different stages of policy development
- The differences between policies and procedures and what to include in each
- How to implement policies and procedures effectively
- Using data sources to inform policy
- Which stakeholders should be involved, how and when
Half Day Course – 9.30am – 1.00pm
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.