Leasehold and Shared Ownership Network
|Date:||31 January 2019|
|Time:||14:00 - 16:00|
|Venue:||Ward Hadaway Offices, Leeds
5 Wellington Place
|Add to calendar|
The next meeting of the Leasehold and Shared Ownership Group will take place on Thursday 31 January 2019 between 2pm and 4pm at the offices of Ward Hadaway in Leeds.
Speakers will be confirmed in the coming weeks but we hope to have two speakers focusing on shared ownership and use of technology in the leasehold sector.
As ever, there will be ample opportunities for attendees to shape the agenda. The group is unique in that we have input from John Murray, Partner – Property Litigation at Ward Hadaway, a northern-based law firm with huge expertise on leasehold issues.
Previous enquiries and discussions have focused on:
- Extending the lease on shared ownership properties
- Buy back on leasehold and shared ownership properties
- Leaseholder panels and forums
- Major works repayments including repayment options and charging orders
- Educating leaseholders about their responsibilities and leaseholders
Anyone with any issues, queries or general questions about any matters relating to shared ownership or leasehold are encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure they are included on the agenda.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.