Leasehold and Shared Ownership Network
|Date:||29 May 2019|
|Time:||14:00 - 16:00|
|Venue:||Ward Hadaway Offices, Leeds
5 Wellington Place
|Add to calendar|
The next meeting of the Leasehold and Shared Ownership Network will take place on Wednesday 29 May from 2pm until 4pm at the offices of Ward Hadaway in Leeds.
As ever, there will be ample opportunities for attendees to shape the agenda. The group is unique in that we have input from John Murray, Head of Social Housing Group at Ward Hadaway, a northern-based law firm with huge expertise on leasehold issues.
Previous enquiries and discussions have focused on:
- Service charge recharge on new build shared ownership
- Gas compliance in shared ownership and leasehold properties in blocks where there is a gas heating system
- Rent to Buy: tenancy agreement, marketing information and what providers intend to do at the end of the 5 year period
- Marketing shared ownership staircasing and experiences of this
- Repairs by main contractor on a price per property basis and how this translates to a service charge to mixed-tenure leaseholders
- OJEU s20 consultation for Qualifying Long Term Agreement (QLTA) – inspection of documents
- Administration charges
- Recovering low level arrears from freeholders
Anyone with any issues, queries or general questions about any matters relating to shared ownership or leasehold are encouraged to email email@example.com to ensure they are included on the agenda.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.