Understanding and Excelling in the In-Depth Assessment Process
|Date:||21 May 2019|
|Time:||12:30 - 16:30|
|Venue:||Ward Hadaway Offices, Manchester
The Observatory, Chapel Walks
|Add to calendar|
The Northern Housing Consortium – in conjunction with Campbell Tickell – are pleased to offer a session exploring in-depth assessments (IDAs) taking place on Tuesday 21 May 2019 between 12.30pm and 4.30pm at the offices of Ward Hadaway in Manchester.
This session is aimed at all housing organisations: those under-going or those about to undergo an in-depth assessment as well as those organisations expecting an in-depth assessment in the coming months or years.
The seminar will be led by Sue Harvey, Partner at Campbell Tickell, who has helped more than 50 organisations prepare for an in-depth assessment.
The Regulator for Social Housing (RSH) will complete its first round of IDAs this year and has already begun revisiting those that were part of the early programme. The seminar will provide an up-to-date view of the IDA process, examining the new priorities of the RSH including:
- How are IDAs evolving?
- How you can best build Board and executive team fluency?
- What lessons can we learn from those that have gone before?
- Increased expectations of stress testing
- How to best articulate your protection of social housing assets.
- Getting ready to describe the Board’s risk appetite and how that supports your development ambitions.
- Compliance and risk in the light of the Grenfell tragedy.
- Post-merger IDAs
- Typical interview questions.
This seminar is suitable for (but not limited to) Chief Executives, Executive Management, Board Chairs, Board members, Audit Committee members and Company Secretaries.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.