Digital Innovation in Housing
|Date:||25 May 2017|
|Venue:||the studio, Leeds
Riverside West, Whitehall Road
|Add to calendar|
The Northern Housing Consortium is pleased to present the Digital Innovation in Housing event taking place on Thursday 25 May 2017 and The Studio, Leeds.
The pace and scale of digital transformation across the housing sector is accelerating. This is driven not just by a need to be more cost-efficient but also by a need to transform the way organisations operate in an environment of rapidly progressing digital take up.
The ‘Digital Innovation in Housing’ event will bring together private sector experience; a host of best practice-led workshops, digital disrupters, housing sector leaders and expert IT practitioners for a one day event in Leeds. The aims of the day will be:
- To explore best practice relating to digital innovation in the housing sector
- To hear from representatives from the private sector about the innovations in their work
- To understand how to plan and deliver large scale digital transformations
- To see demonstrations of technology such as internet-connector sensors and data-driven maps
- To learn digital’s role in moving from reactive to pre-emptive organisations
Key speakers at the event include:
- Matthew Hedges, Head of Relationships, Red Kite Community Housing
- Mark Jones, Managing Director, lastminute.com/Gala
- Matt Forrest, Executive Director of Business Development at Home Group
- Carole Galsworthy, Director of ICT, Business Intelligence and Communications, Halton Housing Trust
This conference is aimed at anyone with an interest in digital innovation and digital transformation in the housing sector. We expect that digital innovators – those working in transformation and inclusion roles – as well as IT practitioners, policy and strategy teams and members of executive management will gain a lot from this conference.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.