Knowing your Asset Portfolio – Value, Efficiency, Effectiveness
|Date:||9 February 2017|
|Time:||09:45 - 16:00|
|Venue:||the studio, Leeds
Riverside West, Whitehall Road
|Add to calendar|
The pace of change is increasing and where once asset management was just about maintenance and major repairs, it is now about strategic asset management, understanding customers, increased use of technology and more.
Asset managers are now thinking of innovation and new and better ways to maximise the value of their stock, to drive out waste and inefficiency, whilst balancing this with increased customer expectations.
This conference will explore what is happening in the sector and beyond in the world of asset management, with a range of speakers covering:
- Asset management – the HCA’s view and expectations
- New thinking about maximising the value of your assets
- The increasing use of technology in the delivery of property services
- Effective models of procurement
- The future of DLOs, shared services and outsourcing
- Asset management in the in-depth assessment process – lessons from the first year
- An update on the Commission for Housing in the North
- Julian Ashby, Chair of Regulation Committee, Homes and Communities Agency
- Steve Douglas, Partner, Altair Ltd (chair)
- Wayne Harris, Executive Director Property and Development, Livin
- Simon Roberts, Energy Efficiency Standard for Social Housing (EESSH, Scotland)
The conference is aimed at all those with an interest in leading or managing housing organisation assets, assurance and governance, including Chief Executives, Directors or Heads of Service in Finance, Asset Management, Investment, Corporate Services, Governance, Risk and Assurance.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.