Labour’s Review of Social Housing – evidence session (North East)
|Date:||30 January 2018|
|Time:||13:00 - 14:00|
|Venue:||Gentoo – Emperor House
2 Emperor Way
|Add to calendar|
The Labour Party is preparing to publish a review of social housing. In January, the NHC will bring its members together across the three Northern regions to discuss the issue and feed their views into a full response to Labour’s call for evidence.
The topics of discussion include:
- How did we get to where we are?
- What should ‘affordable’ mean?
- How do we build the scale of social housing required?
- How do we secure decent standards in current and new social housing?
- How do we improve involvement, voice and rights?
Book using the form below.
This discussion will take place between sessions at the Rethinking Social Housing roundtable at Gentoo, Sunderland, in partnership with CIH.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.