Delivering Presentations with Impact
|Date:||7 September 2018|
|Time:||09:30 - 16:30|
|Add to calendar|
Learn to develop your presentation skills with Thinking Success UK.
Who is Delivering Presentations with Impact for?
Thinking Success UK have designed this course to assist all colleagues and managers who deliver business messages to groups, whether the groups are small or large.
To enable delegates to confidently speak in public and during presentations. The course will give the skills that will enable delegates to engage with their audience and effectively deliver their message. Whether you want to learn techniques to deal with nervousness, or to develop a speaking style that will take your presentations to the next level, this is course is exactly what you need.
The Course will cover:
• Communication and language (both verbal and non-verbal)
• Rapport and its importance with your audience
• Introducing yourself with impact
• How to stand and eye contact
• Projecting your voice when required
• Stage positioning and what does it mean
• Confidently presenting
• Optimum starts for you and your audience (get them into a great state for your message)
• The power of gestures and anchoring
• Effectively using metaphors
• Tools to engage your audience and the best way to use them (PowerPoint etc.)
• Analogue marking your language to give your message more power and to portray the right message
• How to present without notes so you can fully engage with your audience and make your presentation look relaxed
• Practice of the presentation throughout
By the End of the session you will be able to:
• Confidently speak in public situations
• Use methods which engage with their audience and create maximum impact
• Deliver a message that is logical and clearly understood
• Understand the optimum way of delivering your message
• Get and maintain your audiences attention throughout the delivery
• Be eloquent with your style so delivery is seamless and well prepared
• Hint and tips on how to structure a presentation and the best way to use things such as PowerPoint, flipcharts and video etc
Deliver in Partnership with:
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.