Repairs and Maintenance – A different approach
|Date:||29 January 2018|
|Time:||10:30 - 13:00|
|Add to calendar|
The social housing sector is operating under increasing pressures of reduced budgets, a challenging policy landscape and welfare and tenancy reforms. As a result, the sector is starting to think and work differently when it comes to how it approaches repairs and maintenance.
This FREE session will consider:
- how to reduce costs while continuing to deliver quality services.
- responsive vs. planned repairs and the costs associated.
- partnership working.
- predictive analysis and customer profiling.
- managing customer expectations.
- job planning and scheduling.
- void repairs – separate or part of the repairs team?
- opportunities to network.
Delegates from the NHC membership will share their approaches to repairs and maintenance and the impact this has had on their business and customers.
Kim Doran, Head of Asset Management, North East, Riverside Group
Kevin O’Flanagan, Asset Manager – North, Riverside Group
Martin Farrar, Operations Manager, Incommunities
Shaun Morrisroe, Senior Field Site Manager, Incommunities
Mark Foster, Director of Repairs, Great Places Housing Group
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
This event is fully booked.