Securing the right talent through brand and culture in the housing sector
|Date:||24 September 2019|
|Time:||11:30 - 15:00|
70 Boar Lane
|Add to calendar|
A recent CBI survey found that for 80% of Chief Executives, talent is their single biggest issue.
Join us for a free roundtable in central Leeds with Heather Salway, Group HR Director for nGAGE Specialist Recruitment, and Louise Shillinglaw, Head of People and Organisational Development at Believe Housing, to discuss the importance of brand and Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to attract the best candidates and retain staff in the housing sector.
At the roundtable we’ll discuss:
- How having an EVP strengthens your partners’ understanding of your organisation
- How an EVP can help to attract the best talent and hold you to account with your current workforce
- The importance of internal staff reflecting your culture and values
- Believe Housing’s rebrand and why it was needed
- Why an EVP is a public statement of who you really are as an organisation
With Brexit moving closer and a tightening labour market, this roundtable will be of interest to those working in senior roles in HR, organisational development and marketing.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.