Reducing Fuel Poverty with Tesla Powerwall Technology
|Date:||12 February 2019|
|Time:||13:30 - 15:30|
|Venue:||Gentoo – Emperor House
2 Emperor Way
|Add to calendar|
The Northern Housing Consortium are pleased to welcome representatives from Tesla to a roundtable on Tuesday 12 February 2019 between 13:30 and 15:30 to explore how Tesla’s Powerwall system is helping social housing tenants out of fuel poverty.
Kindly hosted by Gentoo – a social landlord with a pioneering approach to green energy and preventing fuel poverty – at their offices in Sunderland, the session will look at:
- The changing landscape of energy generation and the change in attitudes towards green renewable technologies
- Tesla’s mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy and the ways they are doing this
- How Powerwall is designed to maximise renewable energy generation
- Explore examples of active projects where Powerwall is installed in social housing environments
- Ways in which technologies such as Powerwall are helping tenants out of fuel poverty
There will be plenty of time for questions and answers and the session will focus on best practice and real-world examples of where the Powerwall technology is being used, the benefits it is having both for tenants and for registered providers as well as giving attendees the opportunity to ask questions about the product and its technical specifications.
This session is for NHC members only. We anticipate this will be a popular session so early booking is advised.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.