Coaching for Peak Performance
|Date:||9 November 2018|
|Time:||09:30 - 16:30|
|Add to calendar|
Thinking Success UK offer a range of professional development training sessions.
Who is the course for?
Leaders that manage a team or team member around performance and service delivery
To enable delegates to develop their skills as a coach to support and maximise both their own performance and the performance of others.
To enable delegates to think about the needs of the business and the coachee in the delivery of performance in any area of their business
The course will cover:
- What is peak performance within you part of the business?
- Performance – confidence, ability and perception
- The human side of coaching
- Active listening – the extra information that might be missed
- Great questioning – language and thinking
- Setting effective goals
- Business relationships
- Dealing with underperformance
- Delivering good quality feedback
- Coaching practice
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Know what peak performance means to them and their team and be able to effectively communicate this
- Think about the coaching relationship from the other side – manage expectations and set guidelines
- Understand how to maximise a coaching session by building good working relationships
- Ask great questions when coaching while actively listening
- Ensure effective goals are set when starting coaching conversations to maximise the coaching time together
- Think about the coachees motivations and be able to tap into this, when necessary
- Be able to confidently deal with underperformance where needed
- Deliver good quality feedback both positive and developmental in a timely manor
When and Where: Friday 9th November 2018 – WDH, Whistler Drive
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.