Vision for Supported Housing – free member roundtable
|Date:||29 September 2016|
|Time:||13:30 - 15:30|
2 Hudson Quay
|Add to calendar|
How can social housing providers plan ahead and what will future supported housing services look like based on needs and demand?
In the challenging world the housing sector is currently operating in and the uncertainty regarding future funding of supported housing, Northern Housing Consortium (NHC) members will be considering what the future vision for supported housing and services look like.
Chaired by Chris Smith, Group Director of Business Development at Thirteen Group, a key provider of care and support services in the North East, this focused session invites NHC members to:
- Discuss what services look like in 5-15 years time
- Explore what are the current trends telling us
- Understand future needs/demand
- Identify what and where are the unmet needs, and how providers can respond
- Explore the opportunities of partnership working and collaboration
- Share thinking and good practice across the North
**This session is free for NHC members**
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.