Yorkshire and Humber Policy Network – meeting
|Date:||8 March 2016|
|Time:||13:00 - 16:00|
Dysons Chambers 12-14 Briggate
|Add to calendar|
The Northern Housing Consortium is delighted to announce details of its first Yorkshire and Humber Policy Network meeting.
Building on our successful North East Policy Network, this free group is a great opportunity for NHC members to discuss good practice and areas of concern around all major housing policy themes.
2. Introduction to the work of the Northern Housing Consortium
3. Meeting logistics – how often to meet, Chairing and hosting arrangements, future agenda items
4. Group Discussion around updates, analysis, challenges, good practice around the following:
- Reactions to Spending Review – what are members doing in response, and what will the impact look like?
- Pay to Stay
- Universal Credit
- Benefit Cap
- Welfare Reform
6. Date, time and agenda for the next meeting
If you are doing something innovative around the above in mitigating impact on tenants and/or business, or have made significant changes and would like to share your approach at the meeting, please get in touch.
To book your place on the network, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0191 5661013.