Yorkshire & Humber Policy Network Meeting
|Date:||11 May 2017|
|Time:||10:30 - 12:30|
|Venue:||Kirklees Neighbourhood Housing
Perseverance House, St Andrews Road
|Add to calendar|
The next Yorkshire & Humber Policy Network meeting has been scheduled for Thursday 11th May, from 10.30-12.30pm at Kirklees Neighbourhood Offices (KNH), Perseverance House, St Andrews Road, Huddersfield, HD1 6RZ.
The provisional agenda proposed will be as follows:
- Welcome/Introductions – NHC/ALL
- NHC Update – Satty Rai
- DWP Update – Phil Adams, Group Partnership Manager, Leeds
- Former Tenant Arrears approaches for UC cases – Accent Housing followed by group discussion and sharing learning/approaches on Former Tenant Arrears (FTA) for UC cases, and taking rent payments in advance – ALL
- HCA update and hearing from members on challenges and opportunities – Victoria Keen, Strategy and Information Manager, North East, Yorkshire and The Humber
- Themes for future meetings
- Next meeting – Date/Venue
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place for this meeting.