For more information about attending our events as a delegate or exhibitor, please contact the events team on 0191 566 1000 (option 3), or send them an email.
Prior to booking as a delegate at our events please read our cancellation policy:
- Cancellations made more than 28 days prior to the event date will be offered a full refund less an administration fee of £35.00 +VAT per delegate.
- Cancellation(s) made 15 to 28 days prior to the event date: 50% of the course fee will be charged.
- Cancellation(s) made 14 days or less before the event date will be liable for the full course fee.
- Delegates wishing to transfer bookings to another event may be subject to an administration charge.
- Delegates wishing to cancel a booking must confirm this in writing.
- Delegate ‘no shows’ are liable for the full event fee.
- In the case of adverse weather and the event runs as scheduled, should you choose not to attend, you will still be liable for the full cost of your delegate fee(s).
- Substitutions are allowed at any time at no extra cost.
- PLEASE NOTE: Organisations taking advantage of the ‘Book two get third place free’ option will now be charged a ‘no show’ fee of £75 +VAT if the third delegate does not attend or the place is cancelled 7 days or less before the event.
- These conditions will not apply if for any reason the event is cancelled by the NHC.
- The NHC reserves the right to alter the programme without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The NHC shall not be liable to meet costs incurred to delegates as a result of a change in programme or event cancellation.
Prior to booking as an exhibitor at an NHC event please read our cancellation policy:
- If you cancel your booking more than 28 days prior to the event you will receive a full refund less an administration fee of £50.00 +VAT.
- If you cancel your booking less than 28 days prior to the event date: no refund will be payable by the NHC.
- We reserve the right to cancel an event in the event of unforeseen circumstances. In this situation we will offer a suitable alternative exhibition opportunity.