New Forest District Council is going live this week with a new Private Sector Housing System module from Locata.
The system incorporates a caseload dashboard, a private sector properties database as well as full Journal capabilities for surveyed properties linked to homeless cases and housing register applications.
The new module will also boast a fully functional people database, with workflow and reporting functionality.
As you would expect with a Locata system there are some impressive features, such as the Management Dashboard based on the HPA2 framework.
Other features include:
- Programmable Tasks and Questions
- Multiple Works per Property
- Full Journal Access – Properties, People Owners and Contractors
- Property Database & Details
- Case Management System
- Contractor Details and Multiple Schedules of Works
- Owner Details
- Rates for Works
- Full Reporting
The following statutory elements are also incorporated into the system:
- A Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG) management system
- A Housing Health & Safety Rating System (HHSRS) including enforcement
- Houses of Multiple Occupation system (HMO) including inspections and licensing
- Schedules of Rates (SOR) to enable the tracking of multiple payments, works and outcomes
If you would like to know more about Locata’s wide range of cloud-based housing options and homelessness products and services, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org