8th National Tenant Panels Conference – Transforming Involvement
|Date:||29 November 2018|
|Time:||09:45 - 16:50|
|Venue:||The Principal York
|Add to calendar|
The NHC and Tenant Advisor return to York for the 8th National Tenant Panels Conference on 29th November 2018. Save the date now.
Sessions and Speakers confirmed to date include:
- The Social Housing Green Paper and consumer standards regulation
- What could innovation in engaging residents look like – Andrew Van Doorn, Chief Executive HACT & Yvonne Davies, Managing Director, Scrutiny & Empowerment Partners Ltd
- Engaging Tenants in the roll out of Universal Credit
- Tenant Group Appraisals and training plans – Incommunities
- On line communities of interest and approach to involvement – Wallsall Housing Group
- Scrutiny of fire safety review and approach to Scrutiny – Bournville Village Trust
- Neighbourhood champions – Trafford Housing Trust Review of engaging residents
- Southway Housing Trust
- Resident Satisfaction: moving beyond the numbers – HACT
- Digital Engagement
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
This event is fully booked.