Resident Involvement 2018 – Transforming Involvement
|Date:||14 June 2018|
|Venue:||The Principal York
|Add to calendar|
Join us for the annual Resident Involvement conference taking place at the Royal York Hotel, York between 10am and 5pm on Thursday 14 June 2018.
Confirmed Programme Now Available
In a year where Government policy has turned to focus on the social housing sector, and particularly the needs and requirements of tenants, the NHC Resident Involvement conference will help staff and tenants make sense of the changes in housing policy past, present and future as well as sharing and exploring best practice in tenant involvement from across the sector.
What is clear is that customers want housing associations and local authorities to be more transparent and more responsive to resident engagement. Many landlords are rising to the challenge and have found smarter, new and innovative ways to involve residents and to meet those challenges.
Whichever way you involve residents, this conference is for you. The June conference will allow delegates to:
- Learn about involvement methods, involved groups and strategies, how they work, the impact they have and their transferable outcomes
- Hear about successful tools for listening and acting on resident engagement, which get noticed and recognised by residents
- Hear about innovation in customer insight and digital methods, using tenant opinions to bring forward change
- Debate and network with other landlords and tenant panels
- Give thoughts, reflections and input into the Shelter Commission for Social Housing as part of an interactive session
- Understand the impact full implementation of Universal Credit will have on tenants and landlords
You will also be able to attend up to three workshops on topics including, but not limited to:
- Using tenant partners to improve services and support/signpost other customers – Weaver Vale Housing Trust
- Gaining actionable insights from resident feedback –HACT
- What’s changing? What’s new? What’s working in resident engagement? – Yvonne Davies, Scrutiny and Empowerment Partners Limited
- Estate based recruitment and area-based involvement – Optivo
- Hot Topic Groups – One Vision Housing
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.