Coaching through Change
|Date:||27 September 2016|
|Time:||09:30 - 16:30|
|Venue:||Park Inn York
|Add to calendar|
In a turbulent environment it is essential that managers and senior leaders can get the best from their staff and support the successful implementation and integration of business change.
The sector faces opportunities and challenges from increasing numbers of mergers, smaller budgets and an uncertain political landscape, all of which can lead to significant changes in organisational direction, process and strategic priorities.
We’ve teamed up with Thinking Success UK to provide a one-day course to enable leaders to effectively implement change within both small and large teams.
This one-day course will help you to be inspirational in driving business changes such as strategic implementation, business restructures, market changes and culture change.
The course will cover:
- How to implement change successfully
- How to create a compelling vision for you and your team
- How to communicate business change effectively
- The stages your team will go through during business change and how to manage and lead effectively with each individually.
- One to one coaching
- Inspirational presentation skills to enthuse your audience
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Create and communicate vision and plan for change effectively
- Coach your team through change to maximise implementation and results
- Lead your team to deliver change within your organisation
This course is suitable for managers and senior leaders from any service area in the housing sector. Numbers are limited to ensure delegates get the most from this event.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.