Communication and Influencing – training course
|Date:||24 March 2017|
|Time:||09:00 - 17:00|
|Add to calendar|
Effective communication with others in the workplace, whether internally with colleagues or externally with customers, is vitally important.
How we approach communications can significantly alter the outcome of what we’re trying to achieve, and this course will teach new skills to allow delegates to be more precise and deliberate with messages delivered. This will enable effective and more precise communication in all mediums from face to face, over the telephone, emails or online.
Following the success of training courses earlier in the year, we’ve once again teamed up with Thinking Success UK to offer more training to meet member needs.
The course will cover:
- How we encode information as humans and how this affects how we receive information others
- How to build rapport effectively and communicate precisely to maximise engagement
- How to use language effectively to deliver more precise messages
- Face to face communication
- Effective communication over the telephone
- The written word – email and online communication
- Delivering your message with impact when presenting to groups
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
- Have insight into how the message they give is received
- Use rapport building skills to maximise engagement with others
- Know how to effectively communicate in all mediums
- Understand your personal impact on the message you give
This course is suitable for any level of colleagues within the business and for whom communication with others is part of their job.
Numbers are limited to ensure delegates get the most from this event.
Other course still available: Coaching for Performance.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.