Coaching for Performance – training course
|Date:||6 April 2017|
|Time:||09:00 - 17:00|
|Add to calendar|
Maximising performance and getting the most from staff is at the top of any manager’s agenda.
This course has been designed to enable leaders to maximise the performance of their team by effectively coaching and developing individuals. It was also help managers understand individual motivation strategies and how to use this knowledge to enhance performance.
Difficult conversations can sometimes be required and this course will help to give managers the skills they need to tackle poor performance, whilst ensuring that top performers are continually motivated and either maintain or enhance their performance.
We’ve once again teamed up with Thinking Success UK to provide training for NHC members.
The course will cover:
- How to build rapport at a deeper level effectively
- How we are motivated and how this applies to the individuals within teams
- How to deal with difficult situations when required
- How to set compelling goals
- How to communicate Key Performance Indicators effectively so all colleagues understand fully what is expected from them within their role
- How to coach effectively and create desire for the milestone along the way as well as the end goal
- How to coach top performers to maintain or enhance their performance
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
- Create compelling goals
- Understand how to motivate individuals to deliver performance indicators and goals
- Support and guide teams to deliver performance
- Have clear and precise conversations when individuals aren’t performing to the level required.
- Coach individuals to enhance their performance even if they are delivering at a high level already
This course is aimed at leaders and mangers of teams.
Numbers are limited to ensure delegates get the most from this event.
Other course still available: Communication and Influencing
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.