Effectively Managing Change – training course
|Date:||27 February 2017|
|Add to calendar|
In a turbulent environment it is essential that managers and senior leaders can get the best from their staff and support the successful implementation and integration of business change.
The sector faces opportunities and challenges from increasing numbers of mergers, smaller budgets and an uncertain political landscape, all of which can lead to significant changes in organisational direction, process and strategic priorities.
Following the success of our training courses earlier this year, we’ve once again teamed up with Thinking Success UK to provide a one-day course to enable leaders to effectively implement change within both small and large teams.
This one-day course will help you to be inspirational in driving business changes such as strategic implementation, business restructures, market changes and culture change.
The Course will cover:
- How to implement change successfully depending on the type of change you’re implementing
- How to ensure you are prepared to maximise ease and management of implementation
- How to communicate business change effectively
- The stages your team will go through during business change and how to manage and lead effectively with each individually
- How to be more Emotionally Intelligent to get the best from each individual
- Individual coaching
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
- Implement change effectively and tailor the approach depending on the type of change
- Understand how to be personally prepared to implement change
- Understand personal impact as a leader in the success of change
- To use techniques to get the team in the right state to implement change easily
- Coach team members through change to maximise results
This course is suitable for managers and senior leaders from any service area in the housing sector. Numbers are limited to ensure delegates get the most from this event.
*Book on all three of our Thinking Success UK courses and receive £30 off the overall fee*
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.