Digital Innovation in Housing 2018
|Date:||4 July 2018|
|Time:||09:30 - 16:30|
|Venue:||Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel
|Add to calendar|
In the wake of last year’s hugely successful event, the Northern Housing Consortium are delighted to announce the second Digital Innovation in Housing conference taking place on Wednesday 4 July 2018 at the Renaissance Hotel in Manchester.
Digital transformation and adapting to new technology sits at the heart of any customer-facing organisation and housing providers are no different. As if to underline this, a recent survey by the Municipal Journal and BT found that 83% of respondents regarded digital transformation as among their top five high priorities within their organisation.
This event aims to draw from examples of those organisations:
- using new technology such as voice-control systems and twenty-first century equipment to promote independent living
- reinventing traditional paper-based tenancies for the digital age
- using customer data to segment and customise services
- data and IT security in the public sector
- using technology to achieve flexible, more mobile and agile working
- undertaking and planning multi-million pound overhauls of existing IT systems
- working with partners to encourage digital take-up in their communities
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ian Wardle, Group Chief Executive, Thirteen Group
- Paul Warburton, Director of Operations, Your Housing Group
- Steve Taylor, Care Technology Specialist, PA Consulting
- Chris Walker, Head of Business Intelligence, Coast and Country Housing
- Geoff Kirk, Service Director Business Systems, WDH
- John Fisher, Chief Executive, Citizens Online
- Louise McQuillan, Business Development Manager, TextHelp
We hope that you will join us for what will be a fascinating day of insights into how housing providers in the North of England and beyond are using the digital agenda to radically change the services they offer to their customers.
Book before Friday 15 June 2018 and enjoy a limited 3 for 2 offer. Just book three places via the website and you will only be charged for two.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.