Health and Safety in Housing
|Date:||12 July 2018|
|Time:||10:00 - 16:00|
|Venue:||Well Met, Cloth Hall Court, Leeds Beckett University
|Add to calendar|
Following on from the previous two years’ success, the NHC’s third annual Health and Safety in Housing Conference comes to Leeds on July 12th.
In light of the increased emphasis on Health & Safety across the board, this conference will focus on adopting culture change and putting Health & Safety at the heart of everything we do across the sector.
This conference has been developed in close coordination with senior health and safety practitioners from the housing sector, and will cover the following themes and topics:
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety and sprinklers
- Health & Safety in procurement
- Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS)
- Stair lift Compliance
- Case Study and Scenario Interactive session with Ward Hadaway
and much more…
- Paul Smith, Group Health & Safety Manager, Coast & Country
- Ryan Dempsey, Chief Executive Officer, The Compliance Workbook
- Keith MacGillivray, Chief Executive, British Automatic Fire Sprinkler Association (BAFSA)
- Ian E Kershaw, Legionella Team Leader, Hartlepool Borough Council
- Matthew Reynolds, Fire Safety Manager, Northwards Housing
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.