Digital Innovation in Housing Seminar
|Date:||18 July 2019|
|Time:||10:00 - 15:30|
|Venue:||Well Met, Cloth Hall Court, Leeds Beckett University
|Add to calendar|
Following on from the NHC’s popular Digital Innovation in Housing event, we’re delighted to let you know about our forthcoming seminar examining digital and IT issues within the housing sector.
This seminar will examine a broad range of issues of importance to the sector from agile working to GDPR one year on, to preparing your organisation for the digital switchover and its impact on technology in the sector, to hearing about the latest work in omnichannel customer services.
Taking place on Thursday 18 July at Cloth Hall Court in Leeds, this seminar will examine a range of diverse issues that are of top concern to the housing sector including:
- Preparing for the analogue to digital switchover, its impact on your organisation, the technology you use and how to prepare for it
- Getting the omnichannel approach to customer services right: balancing workload, delivering excellent customer services, training and getting staff on board
- Hearing from the Information Commissioners Office about GDPR one year on and getting to grips with learning from the first year of the legislation
- Learning from best practice on customer portals, helping people to help themselves and the processes involved in successful take-up
- Understanding cybersecurity in the context of the housing sector; learning about the latest threats and the best ways to combat them
- Analysing whether – in 2019 – housing associations and local authorities need digital strategies to steer their organisations when providing new services
- Examining agile working, how technology plays a crucial part in this and hearing from housing organisations who have successfully implemented this in their workplaces
- Networking opportunities with colleagues from within the sector, from housing associations and local authorities
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Please note: if you attended an NHC event before 28th March 2015 you will need to re-register due to an upgrade of our systems. Simply fill in the booking information to the left and an account will be created for you along with placing your order. You will be emailed with a username and password. Please read our FAQs for more information.