Engaging others for Successful Projects and Programmes
|Date:||25 May 2018|
|Time:||09:30 - 16:30|
|Venue:||Leeds Federated Housing Association
Arthington House, 30 Westfield Road
|Add to calendar|
This course will benefit all colleagues who deliver and are involved in projects and programmes. By the end of the course, you will be able to communicate project and programme aims, influence with a purpose and build and maintain rapport more effectively.
Who is the course for?
The course will be beneficial to colleagues at all levels who deliver and are involved within projects and programmes.
The Course will cover:
- Rapport and Its importance in business, how to build, maintain and break rapport effectively;
- Understanding our impact on others;
- What does engagement mean to me and others;
- The study of all types of language from spoken word, written word and body language;
- How to effectively communicate to your Stakeholders to ensure your message is succinct and targeted;
- How to master you emotions and be confident when delivering updates and assertive when required;
- Hint and Tips of delivering business messages in the right way.
By the End of the session you will be able to:
- Communicate project and Programme Aims, Updates and Successes more effectively
- Be clear and succinct around tasks and deliverables
- Be able to use techniques to build and maintain rapport more effectively
- Be able to Influence with a purpose
- Have control of your own emotions
- Be aware of your impact on the success of a project or programme
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.