Health & Housing Conference Place Based Population Health: The Role of Housing
|Date:||17 October 2019|
|Venue:||the studio, Leeds
Riverside West, Whitehall Road
|Add to calendar|
The NHS 10 Year Plan signals an acceleration of the move towards more integrated forms of health and social care. The NHS is developing Integrated Care Systems, Integrated Care Partnerships and Primary Care Networks at pace with a greater emphasis on population health. This is a significant change and the greater focus on place creates some new and exciting opportunities for housing organisations with expertise in place-based delivery.
This conference brought to you in partnership with HACT and the Centre for Excellence in Community Investment is an opportunity for colleagues from across health, housing and social care to come together and explore solutions to the shared challenges the sector faces.
Topics covered will include:
- How will integrated care develop over the next five years
- The role of housing in population health and the development of place
- The role of social prescribing in population health
- Integrated Care Providers (ICP)
- Supporting people in the community setting
- Ageing in place- the role of community investment in supporting the health and wellbeing of an ageing population
- Dr Sara Munro, CEO of Leeds and York Partnership Trust
- Dr Carol Taylor, NHS Calderdale CCG
- Charlie Norman, CEO St Vincent Mosscare
- Gez Kellaghen, Community Regeneration Manager, Peabody Housing Association
- Sarah Roxby, Associate Director Health, Housing and Transformation, WDH
- Andrew Van Doorn, CEO, HACT
Early bird offer – book before Monday 9th September, NHC members £129/ Non- members £149
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Please note: if you attended an NHC event before 28th March 2015 you will need to re-register due to an upgrade of our systems. Simply fill in the booking information to the left and an account will be created for you along with placing your order. You will be emailed with a username and password. Please read our FAQs for more information.