The Hidden Benefits of Community Investment – FREE NHC MEMBERS ROUNDTABLE
|Date:||24 April 2018|
|Time:||13:15 - 15:30|
Dysons Chambers 12-14 Briggate
|Add to calendar|
Community investment is right at the heart of what we do in the housing sector; as well as building and maintaining good quality, affordable homes there is a vast range of community programmes which respond to local needs and help build resilient communities.
Community investment activity can create many benefits in many different ways, from outcomes for the tenants around employment, training, health and wellbeing to cost savings for local and national government, as well as tangible commercial advantage for the Housing Providers themselves.
HACT’s Head of Social Impact and Head of Communities talk about the Hidden Benefits of Community Investment. With many organisations cutting Community Investment budgets, this session facilitated by HACT will explore the wider implications that this may have in unrealised benefits.
This session will:
- Draw on different experiences from organisations across the sector
- look at a variety of projects
- Will highlight where the secondary or tertiary outcomes have become the overriding driver for sustainability
- Be an interesting and challenging look at how we view Community Investment as part of the day-to-day business of Housing.
- Share learning
- Provide opportunities to network
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
This event is fully booked.