Innovation and change: Housing and Hullcoin
|Date:||4 May 2017|
|Time:||10:30 - 12:30|
|Add to calendar|
Kaini Industries would like to share with NHC members its work with Hull City Council on a social currency platform that exchanges community activity for local currency. Dubbed ‘Hullcoin’, the platform is the world’s first digital, social currency.
Speakers from Kaini will explain Hullcoin, the company’s stakeholder strategy, partnerships and volunteer networks.
More and more organisations are looking to work in partnership with technology experts to reach out to and engage communities in innovative ways. Projects like Hullcoin have the potential to be extremely useful in a social housing context. It could prove crucial to improving relationships between tenants and landlords and how organisations share and capture data.
In this free session, NHC members will have the chance to discuss:
- The social objectives Blockchain innovations can contribute to.
- The main benefits to customers and housing providers.
- How objectives will be reported and measured?
- How Kaini Industries can diversify its operations and applications for the benefit of social housing.
- The internet of things
- Best practice around technology and the costs associated.
This session is aimed at senior employees in housing providers and local authorities who are interested in innovation, social value, business development and transformational change.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.