2019 Youth Summit – Raising Aspirations, Providing Opportunities and Collaborating
|Date:||16 May 2019|
|Time:||09:30 - 16:00|
|Add to calendar|
Following the success of the HAYN [Housing Association Youth Network] and roundtables that took place in Autumn 2018, a Youth Summit comes to Leeds on Thursday 16th May.
This must attend conference for youth professionals across the housing and community sector brought to you in partnership by the Northern Housing Consortium and Clarion Futures, will focus on how to co create quality programmes with young people in raising aspiration and providing opportunities in the following themes:
- Community Impact
- Mental Health Awareness
- Employment and Training
This is a unique event, involving young people in co delivering the workshops so delegates can ask questions directly and learn from the true experts, and hearing the voices of young people of their experiences and opportunities.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Joe Rich, Youth Engagement Manager & Chair of HAYN, Clarion Futures
- Paul Schofield, Senior Policy Advisor, Office for Civil Society (funding update)
- Shine Social Enterprise
- Kayleigh Wainwright, Head of Membership & Policy, UK Youth
- David Simms, Head of Business Development & Partnerships, Inspire & Educate
- Barry Malki, Head of Communities, HACT
This event is aimed at professionals working with young people across all areas and young people engaged in services
Price per delegate (practitioners) £49 – free ticket for young people with each paid place.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.