Customer Profiling and Insight
|Date:||14 November 2017|
|Time:||10:00 - 12:00|
|Venue:||York City Council
West Offices, Station Rise
|Add to calendar|
Customer profiling has always been a topic of interest in the housing sector as it allows for better targeting of services and resources. With the face of welfare reform, and in particular the rollout of Universal Credit, understanding customers and how best to respond to their needs has become essential to ensure customers receive the right support and to allow providers to identify risks to their income streams through loss of rent and unsustainable tenancies.
Many assume that effective customer profiling requires significant investment in software, but this free member roundtable will challenge that concept. We will examine our North West member Torus and its approach to customer profiling and insight, exploring:
- Why Torus developed their own in-house approach.
- Why you shouldn’t wait for perfect data – use what you have, do what you can.
- Segmentation based on business needs.
- Different approaches to service delivery – undifferentiated, differentiated and niche.
- Attribute and behavioural risks.
- Digital inclusion/channel shift.
Led by John Perrian, Senior Business Analyst at Torus, this session will also explore the need for senior management buy-in.
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.