Innovate North – The NHC Northern Housing Summit 2017
|Date:||1 November 2017|
|Venue:||Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel
|Add to calendar|
The housing sector is in a period of unprecedented change. An unstable political climate, the march of welfare reform and Brexit all pose huge challenges. Meanwhile, technology continues to develop apace and the sector is becoming ever more innovative to rise to the challenges of the future. This year’s Northern Housing Summit takes out-of-sector thinking and asks: how can we apply this to the housing sector, and what can the North learn?
Through a combination of thought-provoking sessions and practical workshops, our thought-leaders, housing and political experts will examine the following at this year’s Summit:
- Big data, predictive analytics and AI and their uses in service provision, supporting vulnerable people and future-proofing our businesses.
- The need for regeneration in the North.
- Finding ways to meet new funding challenges for health.
- How do we regulate to innovate?
- The Rise of the Robots.
- Developing policy that works.
- Building innovative and inclusive cities.
Key speakers include:
- Tom Walker, Homes and Communities Agency
- Richard Wellings, IEA
- The Future Laboratory
- Brian Moran, Adactus Housing Group
- Andy Hollingsworth, Behavioural Insights Team
Join sector leaders at our flagship Summit to explore these issues and answer the question – what is the future of the housing sector in the North?
**Board members/future leaders get one free place when they book – this deal is available to NHC members only. To discuss in more detail please call 0191 566 1000**
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.