7th National Tenant Panels Conference: Focusing on the Voice of our Customer – Innovation, efficiency and effectiveness
|Date:||29 November 2017|
|Venue:||The Principal York
|Add to calendar|
Customer involvement and engagement is as important as ever.
Budgets continue to be tight and the recent tragedy in London has emphasised the importance of using local knowledge to provide services to tenants.
Housing providers and involved customers are working smarter and in new and innovative ways to meet those challenges.
Whatever your involvement in panel and strategy – this conference is for you.
- Hear about new involvement strategies, how they work, the impact they have and their transferable outcomes.
- Hear about innovation in involvement and how to make use of customer profiling, customer insight and digital methods to gather and make use of tenant opinion.
- Learn skills and take part in resident scrutiny of health and safety.
- Hear from our expert plenary speakers on health and safety engagement.
- Attend three workshops to understand what works and how this might work for you.
- Debate and network with other landlords and tenant panels.
The conference will cover the following themes:
- The need for an enhanced voice of the customer – Nic Bliss, Confederation of Co-operative Housing
- What does successful scrutiny of health and safety look like? – Yvonne Davies, Scrutiny and Empowerment Partners Limited
- Tenant involvement in health and safety matters
- Panel Session on Health & Safety
Angela Forshaw, Executive Director of Operations, Liverpool Mutual Homes
Jacqui McKinlay, Chief Executive, Centre for Public Scrutiny
Nic Bliss, Confederation of Co-operative Housing
Yvonne Davies, Scrutiny and Empowerment Partners
Robin Lawler, CEO, Northwards and Board Member, Plus Dane (TBC)
- And workshops, including:
- New strategic approaches to customer involvement – Rotherham MBC
- Complaints management by tenants – Hull City Council
- Digital Customer Involvement – Halton Housing Trust
- Customer Scrutiny – Broadacres HA and Shoreline Housing Partnership
- Youth Engagement – Stockport Homes
- Mystery Shopping and Tenant Inspection – TBC
- Tenants in mediation – Derwent Living
Who should attend?
- New and involved customers and leaseholders engaging with their landlord.
- Scrutiny, complaint and all other tenant panels and groups.
- Those interested in how to harness tenant engagement service development, policy and performance improvement.
- Any landlord interested in staying ahead of the new agenda, including directors and managers in: policy, change, housing and maintenance, governance, performance staff, community and tenant involvement managers and councillors/board members.
Continuing Professional Development: Delegates will be able to record Continuing Professional Development for attending this conference.
In the last 6 years, the conference has sold out so book your place early to avoid disappointment.
**Book three places for your organisation now and only pay for two.**
Book your place
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Bookings are closed for this event.